Get your weekend shopping fix with our top 10 stylish deals under $10.
American Apparel T dress ($9.95, amazon.com), geometric chiffon tank ($9.49, charlotte-russe.com), jersey pencil skirt ($6.95, ae.com), Wayfarer-style sunglasses ($5, oldnavy.com), studded gladiator sandals ($9.49, charlotte-russe.com), liquid leggings ($9.99, urbanoutfitters.com), duo blush ($8, sephora.com), cascading chain earrings ($9.99, urbanoutfitters.com), color block body con dress ($10, gojane.com), striped tote ($10, oldnavy.com).
Get Olivia Palermo’s NYC look with budget-friendly buys from Nordstrom (earrings), JCrew (top), Arden B (shorts), Steve Madden (shoes), and Kohl’s (necklace and watch).
- 16 great bag-and-shoe combos for summer from InStyle
- Design leggings for L.Lo’s 6126 collection + submit them to FabSugar
- Fashionista loves this DIY scarf kit from Net-a-Porter, + so do we
- Gisele’s baby bump airbrushed out of her new ad campaign: The Cut
- The Budget Babe found a genuine leather bomber under $200
- Supplement your summer reading with picks from Gwyneth + friends
Lindsay Price was lovely in a print mini at Comic Con in San Diego. Our affordable version includes pieces from Swell (ring), Amazon (bracelet), Forever 21 (dress), Michael Stars (belt), Endless (shoes), and Sephora (lipstick).
- Open casting call for Sex and the City 2!: Fashionista
- Summer street style from Lucky mag: real girls, real style
- Nike’s Will Ferrell sneakers hit the shelves in Japan: The Cut
- The Budget Fashionista has Alicia Silverstone’s EcoTools beauty line
- The season’s best white jeans: Style Bakery
- Karl Lagerfeld gets animated from French children’s movie: Off the Cuff
Copy Keira Knightley’s London street style with our affordable version from Girl Props (earrings), Fred Flare (sunglasses), Topshop (tee), Gap (belt), Old Navy (bag), Newport News (pants), and Urban Outfitters (sandals).
Looking for a little more shape in your wardrobe than boyfriend jeans and loose-fit tanks can offer? Show off your curves in a “body con” dress. Short for “body conscious” and inspired by French designer Hervé Lèger’s bandage dresses, the name refers to skin-tight dresses and skirts designed to sculpt the body and…*ahem*…enhance your femininity.
 Woven body con dress ($55.85, asos.com),  snakeskin body con sheath ($55, topshop.com),  two-tone spandex minidress ($34, americanapparelstore.com),  ribbed knit dress ($24.80, forever 21.com),  spandex jersey criss-cross dress ($36, americanapparelstore.com),  knit pencil skirt ($34, urbanoutfitters.com),  shirred tube dress ($69, couturecandy.com),  zippered stretch pencil skirt ($74, nationaljeancompany.com),  color-block body con dress ($55.85, missselfridge.com),  shutter pleat sheath ($158, nordstrom.com),  strapless tiered tube dress ($19.80, forever21.com),  Rag + Bone bandage dress ($165, shopbop.com).
Beyonce on a budget! Copy her summery style with our picks from Aldo (hat), Express (necklace), Urban Outfitters (sunglasses), Forever 21 (tee), Bluefly (shorts), Kohl’s (bag), and Go Jane (shoes).
Eva Mendes paired a Tory Burch print top with a white pencil skirt and vintage details in NYC recently. Steal her sophisticated style with budget buys from Urban Outfitters (sunglasses), Macy’s (top), Yoox (skirt), Baghaus (bag), Endless (shoes), and Forever 21 (earrings).