mary-kate olsen

• Tumblr
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Anonymous December 14, 2007 at 3:58 pm

She looks like trailer park trash! In fact, both of these sisters, w/their money should learn some sophisticaton and basic class. Why in the hell would anyone want to emulate either of them?!!?
Let's grow up here!

Anonymous December 14, 2007 at 4:13 pm

I actually like the scarf!

Anonymous December 14, 2007 at 6:44 pm

I LOVE the Olsen's…
Also, I am getting tired of reading negative comments on here, all the time. If you don't have anything nice to say then shut up! When I don't like an outfit that's what I do, I ignore it because nobody gives a shit about whether I hate the look and nobody cares if you hate it either…

Anonymous December 14, 2007 at 10:46 pm

Ditto, Anon. at 1:44. I think the Olsens usually look good. This is one of my favorite posts in a while. But even if I didn't like it, I wouldn't leave a comment attacking the Olsens. After all, this site isn't about the celebrities themselves, it's about the outfits being featured.

alis December 15, 2007 at 12:17 am

what I like about the olsens style is that they are always a breath of fresh air, its always something new. They don't get it right all the time, but when they do, its great inspiration. This outfit is ok, I like the cropped skinnies with the ankle boots.

Anonymous December 15, 2007 at 1:04 am

To Anonymous at 10:58 am,
you obviously haven't had a lot of experience with fashion if you think only sophisticated, luxurious-looking clothes equal stylish. My guess is you probably cannot tell Giordano from Helmut Lang, or diesel jeans from Hollister jeans….

I personally find the Olsens' outfits quite inspirational as well. Sure their style is very exaggerated sometimes, but they def. understand proportion, texture, color, and are keeping up with fashion if not leading it.

coco December 15, 2007 at 7:31 am

to anon @ 1:44 p.m. i have to strongly disagree with you. i enjoy reading all (ok most) comments whether positive or negative, particularly the negative ones!!! cos there's actually a critique being made rather than just a generic 'i like that outfit' (BORING!). it's ALWAYS more interesting to have different perspectives on the same subject/outfit.

p.s. kudos to frugal fashionista for all the inspirational looks. i've already used her great finds and tips to create my own budget-friendly outfits on several occasions!!!

Lil December 15, 2007 at 3:30 pm

i kinda stumbled upon this site recently and just wanna say BRAVO! to the person behind frugal fashionista. you're doing a great job here. really enjoy visiting and do keep the posts rollin'!

xoxo

Anonymous December 16, 2007 at 10:20 pm

This is a really hideous outfit. This stuff can be found at any store, but why would anyone want to wear this?

Anonymous December 17, 2007 at 2:21 pm

I love this outfit. I agree the Olsens can be hit or miss sometimes, but I think this looks great. Very casual, but sexy with the boots. I'd wear this to my artsy office.

Anonymous December 17, 2007 at 3:31 pm

Well…All say I can is "Blah"?
It seems to me that you don't have to know designer names to be "fashion conscious".
Yes this site is all about the clothes…The 10:58 blogger was probably just trying to point out that these cute & revered celebrities – w/all of their millions- are icons to many young girls. Why wouldn't they want to actually "look" good?!
I'm guessing that they might be trying to steer away from being noticed therefore dressing sloppy. Unfortunatly though, this isn't working for them.

NICOLE RICHIE NEWS March 29, 2008 at 6:27 pm

I think she looks great. I love MK's style. Her and Nicole Richie have alot of similarities in tastes of clothing.